At Pardis we are passionate about animals and in particular about dogs. Volunteers are an essential part of our daily operation from caressing and walking dogs to helping with vaccination and cleaning. Being a volunteer at an animal shelter is a great opportunity to learn about life and needs of animals, and also communicating with animals. It is very common that people living with pets learn to communicate effectively with them and understand them through their body language. People who work or live with animals see the world from a different point of view.
If you want to volunteer at Pardis, you can contact us and register as a volunteer with the times and dates you are available to serve at the shelter. You can volunteer in one of the following ways:
1. Everybody: work under the supervision of the permanent staff of the shelter and help with organizing regular operations such as feeding the animals, caressing them, cleaning the shelter, etc. You may also help with fund raising and collecting donations for the shelter within your community.
2. People with medical training: you are very valuable in helping with vaccinations and basic medical tasks.
3. Students from grade one to 12: you can help with organizing seminars to introduce the shelter to other students in your institution. You can also help fund raising and collecting donations for the shelter at your school. This is a great opportunity for the students to learn how to participate in social activities and will help them become more successful in the future. All training and material will be provided by Pardis.
4. University students: help with organizing information seminars at the schools and fund raising within your institution. Training and material will be provided by Pardis.
5. People with disability: if you have any physical disability preventing you from helping with routine operations of the shelter, you may still want to volunteer to caress the animals and talk to them. Dogs need to be loved. Your love and affection will help the dogs have a better life.
6. Elderly: you can help with caressing the dogs, playing with puppies, and talking to them so they feel they are loved. Love is one of the most important aspect of the dogs life.
Help make a difference and sign up
to volunteer today!
If you would like to volunteer, please either call 0914-103-3745 or fill out the form and we will contact you withing 3 business days. You may also send an email to email@example.com.